Strange-eyed Constellations 2 follows on from its 2015 predecessor, focusing on downtempo grooves, atmospheric soundscapes and ambient moods, mixing field recordings, classical instruments and electronics.
Some tracks were produced by current Disco Gecko artists, others by associates and acquaintances of mine, and a few came as a result of asking a wider audience to send in their tracks for consideration, which has lead to the discovery of some great new talents.
1. Simon Power – Immerse
2. Banco de Gaia – Pavlov’s Children
3. Halcyon Daze – Orbiting a Distant Star
4. Experiments in Silence – Cerulean
5. Project Transmission – At Dusk
6. Peter Toll – Beast From the East
7. Toby Marks – Sleep, Boy, and Dream
8. Glenn Marshall – Spring Shade
9. Toby Marks and Andrew Heath – By Fire (East) extract
10. Phonsonic – Falls
11. Simon McCorry – Anima Mechanica
12. Andrew Heath – In the Presence of Angels